Skip to main content

Anita Joseph shed tears as she wins a car (video)

Anita Joseph shed tears as she wins a car (video)

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has joined the list of 2019 car owners as she won a new Honda car yesterday, December 15, 2019.

The mother of one who set the internet on fire recently with her fight with her best friend, Uche Elendu, Tonto Dikeh, as well as her fans, was spotted in tears as she won the luxury ride from a fair she attended in Lagos.

Sharing a video from the fair, she expressed immerse joy in an Instagram post which read;

“My hands are still shaking as am still Trembling 😢 I haven’t won a giveaway before yet I keep giving away 😢😢😢😢 🙈😢😢🙌 I bought loads of hair today,skincare etc and I left 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️ And I was just going to have a drink with boo @realmcfish and I said let me breeze in and say goodbye and the rest I almost fainted 🙌🙈 shame finish me cause the tears eh 😢 This a big Deal for me Bec I never taught I will win a 🚗 ❤️ @gleeoflife hmmmmm the Miracle that will befall you eh,it will sound like a LieThank you thank you God bless you 🙌

“Before now Iv been hearing you will get a new Car just like dat,from my Sisters ,her pastor ETC
And just on d 4th of December my Godmother mother said it was SHILOH That I should watch online and also send my prayer request I said ok ❣️I said ok let me even tell her I want a a New 🚗And look at that chat 😳🙈Chai 4th JAN never even Near and he did it

You see God eh 💃💃💃💃just use your Tongue well because deres Fire in your Tongue,mind what you Say 👏 I miss her call dis evening not that the surprise she prophesied has come to pass 😳😳😳thank you Lord Thank you too @gleeoflife 💕❤️thank you all too ❣️for the”

See video below:






GistReel
Most Viewed

Tags: , 

Categories: Entertainment News

0 Responses

Leave a Reply


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cardinal Ouellet says three out of 10 priests refuse to be a bishop

Cardinal Ouellet says three out of 10 priests refuse to be a bishop Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for the Bishop, states that proportion of priests declining to be bishops has tripled in 10 years Wearing the mitre is not what all priests want. On the contrary, more and more of them refuse the episcopal ordination when offered to them. According to Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops responsible for appointment and management of bishops, about three out of 10 priests refuse when asked to be a bishop. This proportion has tripled in a decade, says the Quebec cardinal. "Perhaps it is because they do not feel capable, lack faith, have difficulties in their lives and prefer not to risk harming the Church," the prefect explained to Spanish Catholic newspaper  Vida Nueva. "It is for various reasons that are respectable," he continues, clubbing this phenomenon with the "general crisis of faith." Nevertheless, the numb...

N28million Worth Of Marijuana Seized By NDLEA In Ondo

N28million Worth Of Marijuana Seized By NDLEA In Ondo The Ondo State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on Tuesday said it had seized a total of 14.3 tonnes of Indian hemp in the state. The Federal Government agency also stated that two persons Ohimai Ayodele and Ojeagbese Asabiya have been arrested in connection with the crime. The commander of the NDLEA in the state, Mr. Haruna Gagara, stated this while speaking with journalists at the headquarters of the command in Akure, the state capital. According to him, the joint task force of the agency in Ondo, Edo and Osun states, in collaboration with the men of the Nigeria Army, went for the operation last week and were able to recover bulks of cannabis in some towns and villages at the boundary of Edo and Ondo states. Dagara noted that all the cannabis seized in the area had been destroyed and burnt, adding that the development was part of the outcome of the ‘Operation Thunder Strike IV,’ which launched in the state last ...

The Adelekes Family Photos: Davido AndHis Siblings Pictured With Their Kids And Spouses Lifestyle News

Household Pictures are an important a part of our lives. Our youngsters develop up so rapidly that we typically overlook to seize these moments when they’re nonetheless younger. The next Adeleke’s household images will present you ways stunning Household Pictures over generations may be and the way wonderful it could possibly create these particular reminiscences. The Adeleke household all wore matching outfits as they posed for brand spanking new household images. The picture shoot included Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke, his children, together with Davido , and their spouses. Chioma, Davido’s fiancee, who simply gave beginning was absent. The grand children had been additionally current within the picture, together with Davido’s daughters, Imade and Hailey. See extra images of the Adelekes beneath. By Sally READ SOURCE REPORT