Skip to main content

This Is The Second Time They Are Asking Me To Sacrifices My Mother Inorder To Upgrade My Game


This Is The Second Time They Are Asking Me To Sacrifices My Mother Inorder To Upgrade My Game

opera.com
Dec 26, 2019 8:32 AM

Like they said: "No work is easy". A confession of a Yahoo boy has left many speechless.

"I started the Yahoo Yahoo work like every other person. I first started with posting fake adverts on social media, then I moved on to dating. It was while on dating that I met some other guys who are doing dating and are making lots of money.

Some of them get gifts such as cars, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, 6 plus, sent to them.

So I became inquisitive on what they are doing to be get those big big items for free.

Although, I have heard of Yahoo plus and it's cleared from what they told me that it was plus they are using with the dating. Only that they didn't tell me what was it they did.

Sometimes March one of my friend took me to ikorodu, where we met one herbalist. He did some ritual and then asked me if I have someone I love the most.

I lied that it's my girlfriend and that we had a little misunderstanding. Before we left ikorodu that day the herbalist make it clear that I settle my differences with my girlfriend for she is the source of my upgrading my game.

For a while I was doing what I know how to do and was managing what comes from it when the thought of approaching another herbalist occurred to me.

This time another friend of mine took me to Ogun state. To my surprise it was the same thing the second herbalist also revealed to me.

It was thing time I realised that it was no go area for me. As the only person I love so much is my mother and I am not ready to take any further step that will end her life.

I know the country is hard but I am not ready to loose my dear mother just because of money.

Offline reading without Internet. Download 1000+ news in just 10 seconds.

Follow fav football team, live score & comentary

COPY SUCCESS
 
Unmute

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cardinal Ouellet says three out of 10 priests refuse to be a bishop

Cardinal Ouellet says three out of 10 priests refuse to be a bishop Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for the Bishop, states that proportion of priests declining to be bishops has tripled in 10 years Wearing the mitre is not what all priests want. On the contrary, more and more of them refuse the episcopal ordination when offered to them. According to Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops responsible for appointment and management of bishops, about three out of 10 priests refuse when asked to be a bishop. This proportion has tripled in a decade, says the Quebec cardinal. "Perhaps it is because they do not feel capable, lack faith, have difficulties in their lives and prefer not to risk harming the Church," the prefect explained to Spanish Catholic newspaper  Vida Nueva. "It is for various reasons that are respectable," he continues, clubbing this phenomenon with the "general crisis of faith." Nevertheless, the numb...

N28million Worth Of Marijuana Seized By NDLEA In Ondo

N28million Worth Of Marijuana Seized By NDLEA In Ondo The Ondo State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on Tuesday said it had seized a total of 14.3 tonnes of Indian hemp in the state. The Federal Government agency also stated that two persons Ohimai Ayodele and Ojeagbese Asabiya have been arrested in connection with the crime. The commander of the NDLEA in the state, Mr. Haruna Gagara, stated this while speaking with journalists at the headquarters of the command in Akure, the state capital. According to him, the joint task force of the agency in Ondo, Edo and Osun states, in collaboration with the men of the Nigeria Army, went for the operation last week and were able to recover bulks of cannabis in some towns and villages at the boundary of Edo and Ondo states. Dagara noted that all the cannabis seized in the area had been destroyed and burnt, adding that the development was part of the outcome of the ‘Operation Thunder Strike IV,’ which launched in the state last ...

The Adelekes Family Photos: Davido AndHis Siblings Pictured With Their Kids And Spouses Lifestyle News

Household Pictures are an important a part of our lives. Our youngsters develop up so rapidly that we typically overlook to seize these moments when they’re nonetheless younger. The next Adeleke’s household images will present you ways stunning Household Pictures over generations may be and the way wonderful it could possibly create these particular reminiscences. The Adeleke household all wore matching outfits as they posed for brand spanking new household images. The picture shoot included Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke, his children, together with Davido , and their spouses. Chioma, Davido’s fiancee, who simply gave beginning was absent. The grand children had been additionally current within the picture, together with Davido’s daughters, Imade and Hailey. See extra images of the Adelekes beneath. By Sally READ SOURCE REPORT