Skip to main content

Yinka Ayefele Drops Heart touching reason he lied about the birth of triplets

Yinka Ayefele drops heart touching reason he lied about birth of triplets
 Jidechi  19
November 2, 2019 12:18 pm
Yinka Ayefele has opened up on why he kept the news of the birth of his triplets from the public. In a recent interview with Vanguard Nigeria, Ayefele said, “yes, I even denied it once when it happened.”
“When the news broke a lot of people were talking about it because my babies were very tiny because they were born prematurely. So, I was afraid to broadcast. I did not want to lose them after the long wait and according to a Yoruba adage that says if you broadcast a child you might lose the child, so, I decided to keep it within the family until they are fully grown and healthy. That is why I denied it when the news got out.”
“But my partner told me not to be afraid, that God, who gave the kids will surely protect them and that was when I came out to tell people. I was initially afraid of how they looked, very tiny, thank God today they are big.“It was hard to keep it a secret.”
He confirmed that the triplets; two boys and a girl were born on January 18, 2019, at Holy Cross Hospital in the USA. He also explained how it felt like, from the moment his wife was confirmed pregnant till the time the babies arrived. “It was stage by stage. A lot of colleagues in the media knew about it but I told them to hold on till the right time to broadcast it. I tried as much as I could to keep the news from getting out, I did not release any of their pictures,” he said.
READ ALSO: Cubana chief priest unfollows Mercy and deletes all her picture on Instagram
“Are you asking me when we first went for the pregnancy test or when the pregnancy was a month, 3 months, 6 months or 9 months, or during labor or the day my wife gave birth? I can’t explain it each month from the 8th day she was confirmed pregnant.”
“I almost ran mad when I heard she was pregnant. I could not believe it after a series of attempts. I didn’t know who to explained it to, but the night she gave birth it was as if I have seen them together before because I have followed her to many scan sessions.”
“It was like welcoming them fully that night. I can’t really tell how I felt that night,” he said. Speaking further, he said he could not believe his eyes when his wife got pregnant and was full of gratitude to God when the triplets were born as many had thought he could never have a child after 22 years of marriage.”
“I don’t mind having triplets, even if I can go as far as having 20, I really don’t mind because the pain of looking for a child was so aggravating. It wasn’t easy going to mountains for prayers, going to different hospitals, both at home and abroad, doing one test to the other. Yinka Ayefele is on a wheelchair, people think I can’t get a woman pregnant because of my situation, because of my spinal cord issue. Eventually, God blessed me with triplets,” he concluded.
John Olutoye Coker 13 mins ago
CONGRATULATIONS BABA METTA & IYA METTA.God will surely bless them in health and wisdom. I am also a father of TRIPLETS who are 10 plus now. Am a good friend of SUKKY and Awesu.saw you last at Abeokuta. CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.
REPLY 
Eniola SAMUEL 1 hour ago
congratulations Mr yinka
REPLY 
Eniola SAMUEL 1 hour ago
congratulation Mr yinka.
REPLY 
Funmilayo 4 hours ago
congratulation to your family.I also need this great news in my own home too.
REPLY 
Dr James Onyeashie 4 hours ago
Congratulations, the Blessed Yinka. May God bless and keep your bundles of joy.
REPLY 
ola ade 11 hours ago
Congratulations
REPLY 
Chinny Mgbom 12 hours ago
Congratulation sir, may Gos’s name be praised. I connect to this blessing.
REPLY 
adewoye Olufemi 14 hours ago
congrats sir
REPLY 
Earniola 14 hours ago
May God give them save them and give them good sound Heath
REPLY 
Earniola 14 hours ago
May God them save and sound
REPLY 
Oladokun Olayode 16 hours ago
Congrats Mon
REPLY 
Samuel olugbega adejorin 16 hours ago
congratulation may God keep proctecting the family
REPLY 
Adedayo Gbenga Peter 17 hours ago
God is able to all things that is handover to him. Congratulations sir. God will keep those children . They will grow in wisdom , knowledge and understanding. You will not buried those children. Once again congratulations.
REPLY 
Ayokunle 18 hours ago
Lamentation 3 vs 37, who is he that sayeth and it cometh to pass when the lord has not commanded it. It’s the lord doing and its marvellous in our eyes. Congrats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cardinal Ouellet says three out of 10 priests refuse to be a bishop

Cardinal Ouellet says three out of 10 priests refuse to be a bishop Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for the Bishop, states that proportion of priests declining to be bishops has tripled in 10 years Wearing the mitre is not what all priests want. On the contrary, more and more of them refuse the episcopal ordination when offered to them. According to Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops responsible for appointment and management of bishops, about three out of 10 priests refuse when asked to be a bishop. This proportion has tripled in a decade, says the Quebec cardinal. "Perhaps it is because they do not feel capable, lack faith, have difficulties in their lives and prefer not to risk harming the Church," the prefect explained to Spanish Catholic newspaper  Vida Nueva. "It is for various reasons that are respectable," he continues, clubbing this phenomenon with the "general crisis of faith." Nevertheless, the numb...

N28million Worth Of Marijuana Seized By NDLEA In Ondo

N28million Worth Of Marijuana Seized By NDLEA In Ondo The Ondo State Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on Tuesday said it had seized a total of 14.3 tonnes of Indian hemp in the state. The Federal Government agency also stated that two persons Ohimai Ayodele and Ojeagbese Asabiya have been arrested in connection with the crime. The commander of the NDLEA in the state, Mr. Haruna Gagara, stated this while speaking with journalists at the headquarters of the command in Akure, the state capital. According to him, the joint task force of the agency in Ondo, Edo and Osun states, in collaboration with the men of the Nigeria Army, went for the operation last week and were able to recover bulks of cannabis in some towns and villages at the boundary of Edo and Ondo states. Dagara noted that all the cannabis seized in the area had been destroyed and burnt, adding that the development was part of the outcome of the ‘Operation Thunder Strike IV,’ which launched in the state last ...

The Adelekes Family Photos: Davido AndHis Siblings Pictured With Their Kids And Spouses Lifestyle News

Household Pictures are an important a part of our lives. Our youngsters develop up so rapidly that we typically overlook to seize these moments when they’re nonetheless younger. The next Adeleke’s household images will present you ways stunning Household Pictures over generations may be and the way wonderful it could possibly create these particular reminiscences. The Adeleke household all wore matching outfits as they posed for brand spanking new household images. The picture shoot included Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke, his children, together with Davido , and their spouses. Chioma, Davido’s fiancee, who simply gave beginning was absent. The grand children had been additionally current within the picture, together with Davido’s daughters, Imade and Hailey. See extra images of the Adelekes beneath. By Sally READ SOURCE REPORT