Skip to main content

“I’m Married with two kids but Pregnant for my Pastor”, Biodun Narrates

“I’m Married with two kids but Pregnant for my Pastor”, Biodun Narrates

In a viral story making rounds online, a Nigerian lady confesses that she has been having an affair with her pastor and now she is pregnant for the clergyman. According to the lady who identified herself as Biodun, she is married to a man who is based in the UK and they’ve got two beautiful kids together. The lady who took to a popular relationship platform to ask for help after the pastor told her not to abort the child, rather, she should pin it on her husband who has been out for the country for a while.

Read her full account below:

 

“It took this pregnancy for me to know the gravity and consequence of my action, I have been confused on what to do with my pregnancy as it’s still few weeks old even though my husband won’t suspect he’s not the owner of the pregnancy but my conscience won’t be at rest.

My name is Mrs Biodun XXX and I’m married to a very lovely man but works in UK and we have 2 kids. Only a matter of time, we would join because he just got the UK job months ago. We live happily until one day, a pastor moved to our neighborhood, lives 2 blocks from my block. The first day I saw him, I won’t lie, he looked so cute I didn’t even know he is a pastor. Days later, we crossed path on the street and we introduced each other, that was when I knew he is a Pastor, and I was like, that’s very good. Since then, whenever we see each other, we exchange pleasantries as neighbors and gradually we became close neighbors and we visited each other’s houses especially since I have no job. We would gist, talk about stuffs and just like that, I started developing feelings for him. I knew this wasn’t right but the feelings became stronger.

One day, I told him of my feelings towards him and he told me he felt same way too but because I’m married and he’s a pastor, he didn’t want to commit and offend God and Man. That feeling was so strong that while we were talking about our feelings, we ended up kissing and smooching without sex. But as days went by and as the feelings grew, we finally had sex. It was a feeling of pleasure and guilt, I became confused. Then it became normal to both of us. Wasn’t long my husband returned to the UK when the pastor and I had the very sex that has made me pregnant.

I told Pastor about the pregnancy and he begged me not to abort it, he won’t claim the child but he will be happy to be seeing his child and happy that I will be the mother of his child since my husband won’t suspect. Right now, I’m confused because I love my husband, I guess my lust for Pastor has put me on this situation. What do I do please?”

HOT NOW

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Discussion about this post


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Chizzy Alichi Gets Married Traditionally In Enugu (Photos)

 IMAGE CELEBRITIES Actress Chizzy Alichi Gets Married Traditionally In Enugu (Photos) By  Adebiyi Chioma   On  Dec 9, 2019 Share Facebook Twitter WhatsApp BlackBerry Google+ Pinterest ReddIt Email Linkedin Tumblr StumbleUpon Seasoned Nollywood actress,  Chizzy Alichi and her hearthrob,  Chike Ugochukwu  married traditionally on Saturday December 7,2019. The actress who got engaged to her fiancee in September 2019, had her traditional marriage at her hometown in Enugu State and her colleagues turned up in their numbers to support her. Celebrities, such as, Judy Austin, Eve Esin, Iheoma Nancy, Patience Ozokwor and many others were spotted at the grand ceremony. Check-Out photos from the traditional wedding below: READ ALSO Why My Marriage To Star Actress, Foluke Daramola Can Never Crash –… READ ALSO: Similar Topics Photos: Married woman caught pant down with ex-lover, faces jungle justice in Enugu Actress Kate Henshaw glows in stunning new photos Your own marriage will pack up, not min

Emma Emordi, the ex-husband of Psquare’s sister, Mary Okoye speaks on their failed marriage

Emma Emordi, the ex-husband of Psquare’s sister, Mary Okoye speaks on their failed marriage   Iyanu Sunkanmi 21 hours ago Earlier today, News broke that the marriage of Mary Okoye, younger of Psaure brothers,  to actor Emma Mordi had crashed over allegations of cheating against the actor. Well, Emma Emordi, has now broken his silence after she made huge allegations against him on social media. The couple got married in 2014 and a few hours ago via Facebook, Mary confirmed that their marriage was over. She alleged that her ex-hubby infected her with STDs and stole from her during their marriage. Emma has now reacted to her allegation via his Facebook page. He wrote ”The man or woman you choose to be your partner affects everything in your life: your mental health, your peace of mind, the love inside of you, your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your success, how your children will be raised, and so much more.. choose very wisely… Soon a story will be told to the surprise of all

WOMAN GIVES BIRTH OUTSIDE HOSPITAL IN MEXICO AFTER BEING DENIED ENTRY FOR LACK OF MONEY

ABC NEWS, the truth shall set you FREE!!! Monday, 27 November 2017 WOMAN GIVES BIRTH OUTSIDE HOSPITAL IN MEXICO AFTER BEING DENIED ENTRY FOR LACK OF MONEY         A woman in Mexico gave birth outside a hospital in Mexico  after she was denied admission at the hospital for lacking finance to pay.          The woman who begged for 4 hours and even offered to sell her only family inherited land to compensate for the charges was denied entry all the same, the labour pain grew stronger and she had to give birth by herself at the hospital yard with everyone watching and no one helping.       its sad what  our world has grown into, PLEASE SHARE THIS ON YOUR FACEBOOK SO THAT THE WORLD WILL LEARN TO VALUE HUMAN LIFE MORE THAN MONEY. WATCH THE VIDEO ON THIS LINK --->>>   https://youtu